In recent years, instant cameras have made a tremendous comeback. It’s hard to deny the excitement of instant photography. It allows you to click & print your memories instantly. Instant photography is something that everyone across the world enjoys. Mostly, all of the images we take are stored on our phones or on social media, but the idea of holding a real copy of your favorite photograph is quite fascinating.
When it comes to instant cameras, there are a lot of questions - Are they worth it? What is the best way to use an instant camera? What is it about instant cameras that have resurrected their popularity? In this article, we will address all your questions to help you make an informed decision.
Kodak instant cameras have taken the world by storm. Kodak Mini Shot 2 Retro & Kodak Mini Shot 3 Retro have received positive reviews from people all around.
Both cameras have a retro feel to them and are really simple to use. Kodak Mini Shot instant digital cameras are a combination of a camera and a printer, allowing you to capture & print your photographs in less than 50 seconds. Kodak Mini Shot quick digital cameras come in two colours: yellow and white.
How do I use Kodak instant print digital camera?
Kodak instant print digital cameras are very user friendly:
- You will receive the camera, USB charging cable, user manual, strap, sample cartridge of 8 sheets, and an additional 60 cartridges in the box
- To turn on the camera, press the power button on the top
- Once turned on, you can select any filter you want by seeing it on the 1.77 LCD viewfinder using the menu button
- Point the lens at the center of your subject to determine the brightness
- Press the shutter to take the photo
- Then wait for the film to eject itself; there, is no need to shake
- You can also print the photos directly from your smartphone. Kodak instant print digital cameras are compatible with both Android & iOS devices
Here are some creative ways to use instant cameras
- Decorate: You can create a photo wall gallery by framing the photos or by simply sticking them on your wall in the pattern of your choice.
- Personalized gifts: Do you want to send a unique gift to someone significant in your life? Instant cameras are unquestionably one of the most thoughtful choices! They allow you to capture those priceless moments and share them with your friends and family.
- Travel souvenir: Instant cameras are small and portable, making them ideal for trips. Keep track of all the memories you make on your tour and save them for a lifetime.
- Scrapbook: Your Time Capsule: While many of us enjoy the notion of scrapbooking, few of us really get down to printing images, putting them in an album, and putting together a scrapbook. With the help of an instant camera, you can make a beautiful scrapbook in the comfort of your home.
- Photo Booth: Having a photo booth at a family gathering or a party with friends will make it more enjoyable. With your instant cameras, you can make your own photo booth, adding a fun activity to your day while creating a treasured souvenir.
- Customize your phone case: Using the same old phone case can get dull & boring. With instant cameras, you can change the look of your old phone case without having to purchase one. Decorate your transparent case with your favorite photos taken with your Instant camera and give it a cute & personal touch.