In recent years, instant cameras have made a comeback. Nothing beats seeing a photo you took a few moments ago change into an actual photo in a matter of seconds. Fans have flocked to Kodak's excellent Instant Cameras, Photo Printers, and 2-in-1 Instant Camera and Photo Printers, such as the Kodak Mini Shot 2 Retro and Kodak Mini Shot 3 Retro. Everyone has a favorite camera, but we believe that everyone should have access to an instant camera and a photo printer. Here's why:
- Helps you improve your timing while clicking pictures: Timing your shots is a crucial skill practiced by every photographer. An Instant Camera helps you hone this skill by giving you fewer shots than a DSLR. This places emphasis on precision rather than luck. It is the ideal way to groom your skills as a photographer!
- Instant Feedback: With instant cameras, the ultimate result is, as the name implies, instant! You'll have the finished product in your hands in under a minute. When you see the outcome, you'll want to be more careful about the images you take.
- Revisit Old Photos: If you print your photos or use the instant camera to take pictures, you can revisit them in the future and look at the progress you have made through your years of photography. It will inspire you to do better.
- Excellent Back up: We all know that digital data and digital images aren't always reliable because technology evolves, as does the way we store our photos. Having your photos in a physical form is always a good idea.
- Easy and Simple: Instant cameras and photo printers are incredibly easy to use and can be taken around with you at all times, making them a very convenient photography solution.
- They are Permanent: A physical copy is more lasting since it will not be corrupted or lost in the digital space. If you take care of it, you'll be able to retain it as a permanent remembrance for decades to come. Physical copies of photos survive longer than digital counterparts in terms of longevity.